Friday, December 12, 2008

This is something you probably would never thought you'd hear me say



It erks me to say it, it really does... however, I really don't think Obama had any underhanded associations with Blagojevich. I've been listening to him, and usually my BS meter dings when he says something I don't feel is truthful. (and boy does that meter ding a lot.)

However, I can honestly say after listening to the tapes, and listening to Obama... I don't have any dinging going off on my internal BS meter. I honestly think Obama had nothing to do with Blagojevich's shady attempt at selling the senate seat.




1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Obama is not stupid enough to get caught like this, however, here in Illinois, it is not easy to get ahead in politics without close associations with the machine. Believe me, the Daley machine is the one running things. Blago wasn't doing anything the others haven't done too!