Saturday, February 28, 2009

People still don't understand what they did to our country electing Obama



People still think they made the best decision voting for Obama.

1. He has lowered the definition of "rich" once again. It's no longer 300,000, 275,000, 250,000... it's not 200,000.

2. He has proposed to nationalize banks, which means the government will be even more in charge of our money

3. every time he talks, the DOW drops. when he's silent it rallies, or drops slightly. When he talks it plummets. People scawf at me and say that has nothing to do with Obama. Really? As soon as Obama started talking stimulus, the DOW started dropping. When he was quiet, the DOW rallied 300pts. when he started talking nationalizing banks... the DOW dropped.

you really don't see a pattern there? I mean, REALLY?

4. The housing market was hot when I first put my house up for sale. I had 2 or 3 viewers a day, I even had an offer... that fell through after Obama started talking about Nationalizing the banks. Litterally the next day.

now... I'm lucky to get one viewer every week to every other week.

5. NOW Get this.

Obama wants that nationalized health care... well right now, under certian plans you have to wait 60 days between hospitalizations. (meaning if you were hospitalized for a certain time, you'd have 60 days before they'd cover you for hospitialization again. Which was hard for me because towards the end, my father would be hospitalized from complications to his cancer more than he was out of the hospital.

NOW Obama wants to make that waiting time period LONGER. He says if you go to the hospital, they should make you better before you go out, this would be an incentive.

REALLY?

So obama found a cure for cancer then?

Give me a freaking break.




No comments: