Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Ten Commandments prove Obama isn't Christian.



no matter which Christian religion you are... you follow the 10 commandments. (Even those who are Jewish do.) Obama claims he is a Christian saved by Christ. Let's take a peek at that.

1. You shall have no other Gods before me. (Obama believes he really is the Messiah)

2. You shall not make for yourself any carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. (Obama's supporters have compared him to Christ and are basically worshiping him as a god.)

3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain. (Obama's pastor of 20 years, who he went to help him find his "blackness" says... and I quote... "God Bless America?! NO NO NO I say GOD DAMN AMERICA" That's taking the lord's name in vein.)

4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. (Considering what Church Obama went to... not sure if he kept the Sabbath holy.)

5. Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

6. You shall not murder. (Obama does not want to admit a living, breathing, viable out of the womb living baby is a life as to not overturn Roe V Wade, so he refuses to support a measure allowing medical care to babies born alive after a botched abortion. These babies die alone and slowly in closets. In the eyes of God it is MURDER. According to the Apocolypse of Peter, he saw on a hill women to whom babies were born out of time, and God smited their eyes with fire, and these were the women who caused abortions.)

7. You shall not commit adultery.

8. You shall not steal. (Obama wants to litterally TAKE money from small businesses who worked their asses off to succeed, so others can succeed off of their blood, sweat and tears without putting forth as much effort. That's stealing to me.)

9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. (The Spanish ad where Obama approved a message that made it look like Rush was saying he wanted imigrants to leave the country... when that's definately NOT what Rush said and Obama was proved to have deliberately lied or was intentionally misleading.)

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s." (Obama has done nothing in his career for anyone other than himself. He had his cronies fix the first election he ever had so that he could run unopposed by saying his opponent's signatures on his petition were not valid for one stupid reason or another. He has not run an honest campaign, nor has he been truthful with the American public... all in the effort to advance his career from state senate to US Senate, to president.)

---------------

How does that differ from real Christians? Let's look at me... a Catholic.

1. I have no other God before my God.
2. I worship no false idle
3. I admit I do take the lord's name in vein
4. I try to keep the Sabbath day holy, and if I miss church on Sunday, I do my own prayer for forgiveness.
5. My mom and my late father are very important to me and I honor and love them.
6. I have not murdered, nor do I support murder. I am firmly pro-life
7. I have never committed adultery
8. I don't believe I've ever stolen, except for like a pen from work, and then I generally replace it with another pen, or I take it back because it was strictly accidental. I am the type of person who, when realizing I wasn't charged for something... I run back into the store to let them know... even if it was a .70cent item.
9. I try not to bear false witness against my neighbor and only speak what I feel is the truth, and if I'm proven wrong, I admit it.
10. You shall not covet your neighbor's blah blah blah. Everyone is guilty of wishing they had something someone else has... but I don't take it from them, I work my butt off to get it myself.


So I've broken one, maybe 2 commandments on a regular basis (And feel guilty having done so.) I'll even give myself 3. 3 out of 10 commandments.

Obama has unashamedly broken EIGHT out of TEN commandments on a regular basis And his is unappologetic about it.

Doesn't sound very Christian to me.....




No comments: