Friday, October 3, 2008

the type of people who vote Liberal Part 2



I got a comment recently on my blog. It didn't say anything about what I said that they disagreed with, or anything that was blatantly unfactual, it didn't say anything at all except this...

"your" (and by the way.. it should be You're as in "you are" not your as in "belonging to you" but I digress.)

"your a **** up. But your at least a **** up with one reader. not to shabby."

LOL Lets see...

brilliant liberal mind...

1. you were obviously reading it so 1+1=2 right?
2. wow really intelligent useage of words, did you learn those before you dropped out of elementary school or did you learn those at home from your (proper use of your) mummy and daddy? Congrats on once again proving the libretard state of mind.
3. It was unsigned. even better.

As you can see, these are the type of people who vote Liberal. I got a really good giggle out of it. lol. Everytime a Demscum opens their mouth, it just proves my point time and time again.




No comments: