Saturday, September 6, 2008

Color P. Stupid



Oh my GOD am I sick of these "stars" who think because they sing and dance they have a CLUE as to what is going on in the world.

Let's start with Lindsay Lohan's retarded remarks on Sarah Palin.

"I am concerned with the fact that Sarah Palin brought the attention to her daughter's pregnancy, rather than all world issues and what she believes she could possibly do to change them – if elected,"

ok.. um... sweetie...

1. you don't know if you're gay or straight
2. you have been arrested how many times for DUI and possession of coke?

and you're talking politics like you know something about anything?

for another thing...

Palin didn't bring the attention to her daughter's pregnancy! LEFT WING NUT JOB BLOGGERS DID!!

They started posting blogs that her child who has down syndrome is really her daughter's. The left wing media picked up on it and started calling Palin asking for when she was supposedly pregnant, how the pregnancy happened, what were the dates of her check ups, when the baby was born... so on.

of course she had to address this issue to stop her daughter and her baby from being dragged through the mud. What did you want her to do? Let the rumors get out of control without addressing them??? I mean, are you really that stupid Lindsay?

not to mention, when she released the statement about her daughter... that was the end of it. She let the world know her daughter is pregnant, which goes against what she believes, but she will stand by her daughter and grandchild. After that it was all business.

or did you stop listening by that point because the new 90210 was on?

now as for P. Diddy "I don't know what my real name is " Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, Sean Combs whoever the hell you are.

You want us to take you seriously... yet you spout stupidity like "I can't afford to gas up my PRIVATE JET!" I mean... HELLO... Is this thing on?

Um... you can't afford to Gas up your private Jet? YOU HAVE A PRIVATE JET. Do you get that?

A PRIVATE JET! You actually think you can make us feel sorry for you because you can't afford to fuel your PRIVATE JET? How many of us do you think are going to be able to relate to your crisis of not being able to afford your PRIVATE JET.

yeah, I know how you feel. I had to dock my yacht the other day because of gas prices too. Come on... he actually, honestly believes people care about his "financial plight"? OMG, Diddy can't use his private jet! The horror!

if Times are so tough, hop in your bently or your stretch hummer limo and save up for that day you don't have to fly... *GASP* Commercial!

These people with their private jets and million dollar banks think they have the right to tell us how we should think or who we should vote for? Diddy makes fun of the small town Palin governs, yet he comes up with gems like "I can't afford to fly my private jet for my acting gigs." If you want us to take you seriously, stop talking.

What gets me are the people who actually listen to the Lohans and Diddys of the world.


No comments: