Monday, September 29, 2008

Wouldn't Mom who gave Bracelet to Obama be disappointed to know



From Crabby Appleton on another board I frequent. he/she has a really good point here...


"Just thought I would throw another factor into this discussion.

I did a google image search for Obama and, after reviewing several pages of images, I couldn't find a single image, other than one from the debate, showing Obama wearing the bracelet in question.

Only when I did a search using the terms "Obama" and "bracelet" did I get examples. The vast majority of the time Obama apparently chooses not to wear the item.

McCain, on the other hand seems to have the bracelet on all of the time, or at least in those images that show his wrist.

Try it yourself, and you will see what I mean.

Both men wear the bracelet on the right wrist, McCain at all times, and Obama, on rare occasions. I'll leave it to you to decide who wears the bracelet to honor those who make the ultimate sacrifice, and who wears it for political expediency."





No comments: