Friday, September 26, 2008

Liberals Vs. Palin, Um.. Grow up lefties?



I just love how everyone is still going after Sarah. The VICE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE.

These are actual quotes I heard on TV last night on PMSNBC, CNN and so on.

"She's not the right person to be running for president."
"I don't think she's ready to be president."
"When it comes to being President, I think Obama has more experience than her"

SHE IS THE VICE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE

SHE IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT

MCCAIN IS NOT DYING

MCCAIN'S MOTHER IS 97

MCCAIN HAS HIS MOTHER'S GENES

a Japanese musical theater actress from my favorite show passed away this past July at the age of 24 of heart failure... AT TWENTY FOUR!!! That's proof that age has nothing to do with longevity.

So let's move on. Not only can McCain survive 4 years... he could survive 8 years if the voters say they want him to. He'd only be turning 80 years old at the end of his presidency should he serve 2 terms.

My great-aunt lived to 97 with cancer, diabetes, and heart disease
My grandmother lived to 85 with cancer
My father lived 15 years after being given 5 years to live when he was diagnosed with a rare cancer.
The Great Ronald Reagan was 93 when he passed away. he suffered with Alzheimer's disease for 10 years.

So let's get over this, McCain is going to drop dead of a heart attack and Palin is going to take over crap.

No one mentions Biden's helicopter being "Forced down" in the "pits of hell" where he made it sound as if he were surrounded by the enemy when all he was surrounded by was snow, and the only threat he was in danger of was a bad head cold.

none of the drive by media is talking about how he said that FDR addressed the nation on TV during the stock market crash of 1929 when almost NO ONE Had a TV and HOOVER was in office...

Not many people are talking about his "Higher taxes is patriotic" remark except conservatives.

I haven't heard PMSNBC going after his "I'm not worthy, Hillary is more qualified" speech.

I mean please

Biden makes Palin look like a freakin Albert Einstein

So can we move on to the PRESIDENTIAL nominees and what THEY have to say??


No comments: