Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ha Ha US Weekly!!



The second I heard what they had done, I canceled my subscription immediately.

US weekly had a picture of Palin and her beautiful baby boy on the cover with the title: "Babies, Lies, & Scandal"

Inside the magazine where unprovable "truths", false accusations and inflammitory statements.

When I asked if they wanted the reason for my cancelation... they hung up on me. I was a bit surprised so I called back and spoke to someone different. I started with the "I'm a bit disappointed in the level you stooped in this issue..." And was once again hung up on.

Not one to give up, I called again and asked for a manager. The rep asked "My manager or would you prefer to speak with the editor about an issue." I kind of laughed and said, "You must be getting a lot of angry calls about the latest issue, hey?" "Yes" She sighed. "We can't feild them all."

No wonder they kept hanging up on me. They're getting bombarded. I went to their website after that and found pages of comments of people saying "my subscription ends today." There were more of those than comments of support for their article.

Kudos to those who are tired of the double standard.

Praise Jamie Lynn Spears for being an unwed 16 year old mother of the year.

Paint Obama as a wonderful family man without going into his dealings with people like Ayers or his questionable 150+ "Present" votes.

But attack a republican woman who believes in abstinence and creationism because she is republican.


No comments: